Friday, August 19, 2016

let go



We’ve all been there - in that intoxicatingly toxic relationship. that kind of love where you repeatedly get hurt, where you lost self respect because you've been giving too much already but nothing comes back in return, when you do your best already but your partner doesnt know how to appreciate all the little things you do, well for me I think it's time to let go. People nowadays are so afraid to let go because they think they won't be able to find somebody special again. But truth is, there's somebody meant for us. The one that will appreciates us and loves wholeheartedlyout there

This is the most difficult and heart breaking realization of one's life...from one who has been there...but I'm here to encourage anyone at this point in your life, to let that person go, no matter your fear or the price you think you're paying now, you will be set FREE and you will come out stronger, more focused and definitely happier in the end! Trust yourself in this decision; )

 You have to let go of the wrong person, before you will be able to find the right one.
Took me a long time to realize and it was hard as hell, but now I have never been happier than I am now. I found the one and when I look back on my life, I don't even know why I even bothered wasting so much time on jerks who weren't really worth it.

Stay strong people, and don't keep something that's not doing you any good. As soon as the positive and happy times are drowning in negativity it's time to get out and let go.
Remember all relationships will have rough times where you will need to stay together to be there for each other and support one another, but when you reach a point where that's all there is, it's not good for you anymore. Happy hunting.


The important thing is life goes on. The past experiences have been hurtful ones. The Now & the future need to continue without focusing on the past. We all been hurt & used in different ways. But let it go, u cannot fix the past. But U can fix the Now & the future. Always be humble & kind & show your love. Think for yourself. Not the way people tell U how to run your life.





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

لك الاختيار
يا قرة العين.. انتحار أن أغش حبيبتي
وكذا ابتعادي عن محبتك انتحار
صعب علي بمفردي أخذ القرار
فأنا أفتش عن بصيص النور
حتى إن أتى في شكل نار
فتفكري في الأمر مرات لنتخذ القرار
...
)من قصيدة لك الاختيار لشاعر الإدعاش إكرامي قورة)

Nirfana Sabry said...

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
الاجابة تضليل