by the way, it's better not publish those last two comments on this post (including this one I'm writing now). Some of my comments are just for you... and you don't even have to reply for my comments .... I appreciate and respect your desire to keep silent :)
8 comments:
:(
..
...
....
.....
يا رب ارضيها , يا رب ارضيها , يا رب ارضيها
من يريد شيئا من داخله وعن إقتناع لا يترك بابا إلا وطرقه ولا يوصد في وجهه جميع الأبواب
نوبة اكتئاب و بتروح لحالها و بنرجع احسن ان شاء الله . الله معك . يرزقك كل ما تتمنيه.
من يريد شيئا من أعماقه وعن إقتناع لا يترك بابا إلا وطرقه وسيظل راغبا فيه مهما صاحب ذلك من ألم٠
أنا متشكره أوي على الاهتمام .. بجد جزاك الله خيرًا .. فروق الوقت بين تتابع التعليقات بتقول أن لسه الدنيا بخير :)
الله يسعدك بقدر ما دعوت لي ويرزقك من يدعو لك ولا يكل ولا يمل من تمنى الخير لك
أكيد هفرح فى يوم :) إن شاء الله
Only the first comment belongs to me..
So many people care for you...
and yes, You'll feel happiness one sweet day :)
by the way,
it's better not publish those last two comments on this post (including this one I'm writing now).
Some of my comments are just for you... and you don't even have to reply for my comments .... I appreciate and respect your desire to keep silent :)
Post a Comment